Information, Advice & Guidance. Learning, Work & Careers. How can we help?
Learning – Choosing the Right Course for You
Choosing the right course for you is important & if you’re not sure, need more information or would like to talk it through with someone – just get in touch.
We offer information, advice and guidance on all aspects of your next steps,our friendly Customer Service team can direct you to the best person to speak to. This can be within Skills & Learning with our Progression Officer, whom we can arrange 1:1’s face to face or over the phone. We also offer free, confidential careers guidance in partnership with the National Careers Service – delivered locally by Ansbury Guidance. Please call us on 01202 262300 | 01305 819059 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org Or send a careers question direct to email@example.com Our commitment to you is:
- To give you information and advice which is accurate, up-to-date and impartial
- To help you understand all the diﬀerent options and choices you have
- To support you in making the right choice for you
You can read our full Your Next Steps Statement here.
We offer information on:
Learning With Us
- Learning opportunities to suit you
- English and Maths support and qualifications
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Business and qualification training opportunities
- Pathways to work, CV’s & job searching
- Fee reductions and support with travel, materials and childcare
- 16 – 19 Bursaries and Advanced Learning Loans
- On-course support
- How you can get more detailed learning and careers advice and guidance.
- Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning – Other Local Colleges:
Learning – Local Universities:
Learning – Finance:
Learning – Apprenticeships:
Work – Job Clubs:
Skills & Learning is the largest provider of quality Job Clubs and Employment and Learning Hubs in the county and we are proud to support many people with their pre-employment needs at locations throughout Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole. You will find a warm welcome at our friendly and relaxed job clubs. Whether you have been mandated to attend or just want to pop in to update your CV, come along, you do not need to enrol. Our drop in clubs will support your job search activities & help you to develop your computer skills.
To access our online Job Club please click here.
To find your nearest Job Club or Employment and Learning Hub click here.
To look for jobs, or to upload your CV for Job Centre Plus, log into Universal Job Match
Work – Volunteering:
Work – Job Searching
Careers – Information, advice and guidance:
- We work in partnership with Ansbury Guidance, a National Careers Advice provider
- Ansbury advisers visit our centres on a regular basis & you can make an appointment by calling Customer Services on 01202 262300 | 01305 819059 or call Ansbury direct on 01202 677557
- You can also get information, advice and guidance about careers by going to: The National Careers Service website or calling 0800 100900
- Get help with writing your CV & research hundreds of jobs descriptions
- Get information, advice and guidance about training and learning.
Do you already have an idea about the type of career or sector you would like to work in? Would you like to find out more about the skills, experience and qualifications that you need to succeed? Take a look at some job profiles here:
We recommend that you also book an appointment with a Careers or Learning Adviser.
Teaching and Childcare