Community Learning Team
- Maximising access to community learning for adults, bringing new opportunities and improving lives, whatever people’s circumstances.
- Promoting social renewal by bringing local communities together to experience the joy of learning and the pride that comes with achievement.
- Maximising the impact of community learning on the social and economic well-being of individuals, families and communities.
The Community Learning Team work in six main areas:
- Leisure & Learning Courses
- Voluntary & Third Sector Projects
- Family Learning
- Demand Led Community Projects
- Employability Courses
- Personal Development
Courses range from Arts and Crafts to Learn to Speak Spanish to Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Stress Management Techniques. Courses are delivered at over 40 community venues across Dorset by over 100 professionally trained and qualified adult learning teachers.
For more information please contact 01202 262300 | 01305 819059 or email: email@example.com