We are running on reduced staff so we may take longer to answer your call. Thank you for your patience & understanding. Please note that learning where possible will move online due to the current lockdown restrictions. You will be contacted directly about any changes to your course.
Our centres are now closed to the public until further notice. This page will be updated with more information as soon as Government guidelines permit education to re-open. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Updated Jan 2021.
Blandford Adult Learning Centre – Black Lane, Blandford DT11 8SW
Bournemouth Indoor Bowling Centre – Kings Park Drive, Kings Park, Bournemouth BH7 6JD
Dorchester Library & Learning Centre – Charles Street, Dorchester DT1 1EE
Oakdale Centre – Wimborne Road, Oakdale, Poole BH15 3DL
Weymouth Library & Learning Centre – Great George St, Weymouth DT4 8NN
How to Enrol
- First choose the course or courses that you would like to take. A course information sheet will help you with this decision – find one on our list of courses or telephone 01202 123444 and request one
- Check the information on our Finance and Course Fees page to see if you may be entitled to a Free Course or a Concessionary Fee (CF)*
If you are eligible for a Concessionary Fee (CF) or fully funded course please telephone 01202 123444 or call in to enrol. If you are not claiming a Concessionary Fee (CF) or a fully funded course you can enrol on other courses by:
- Telephoning 01202 123444
- Visiting Web Enrol (card payments only, not available for CF or fully funded courses)
- Visiting one of our centres
- If you require an English, Maths, Functional Skills ICT or English for Speakers of Other Languages Course you will need to apply for an admission session here.
Please see our Finance and Course Fee’s page for further details on course fees.
Where and when to enrol
If you cannot enrol online or by telephone you can visit one of the above venues at the times given.
Comments, compliments and complaints
We welcome comments, compliments and complaints and you can contact us in many ways:
- Call: 01202 123444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter – FREEPOST so no need to pay!
We are listening – Your views are important to us
The Feedback Officer, Skills & Learning BDP,
RTKZ – LTJU – BRUX
Poole BH15 3DL
- Through the BCP Council’s page
Skills & Learning also has an Appeals Procedure. The Appeals Procedure is for appeals against assessment decisions that will contribute towards an externally accredited award e.g. City and Guilds qualification.
If your complaint is regarding an assessment decision, please refer to our Appeals Procedure.
Alternatively, please fill out the form below.