Please note: we are experiencing intermittent issues with our phone lines which may mean we cannot take your call. If you experience any issues please email email@example.com or use the contact form below. We thank you for your patience.
Blandford Adult Learning Centre – Black Lane, Blandford DT11 8SW
Mon & Tues: 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
Thurs: 2pm to 5pm
Bournemouth Indoor Bowling Centre – Kings Park Drive, Kings Park, Bournemouth BH7 6JD
Mon to Thurs: 9:30am to 1pm
and 2pm to 4:30pm
Fri: 9:30am to 12:30pm
Dorchester Library & Learning Centre – Charles Street, Dorchester DT1 1EE
Mon to Fri: 10am to 1pm
Oakdale Centre – Wimborne Road, Oakdale, Poole BH15 3DL
Mon to Thurs: 9am to 5pm
Fri: 9am to 4:30pm
Weymouth Library & Learning Centre – Great George St, Weymouth DT4 8NN
Mon: 10am – 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Fri: 9:30am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 4:30pm
How to Enrol
- First choose the course or courses that you would like to take. A course information sheet will help you with this decision – find one on our list of courses or telephone 01202 123444 and request one
- Check the information on our Finance and Course Fees page to see if you may be entitled to a Free Course or a Concessionary Fee (CF)*
If you are eligible for a Concessionary Fee (CF) or fully funded course please telephone 01202 123444 or call in to enrol. If you are not claiming a Concessionary Fee (CF) or a fully funded course you can enrol on other courses by:
- Telephoning 01202 123444
- Visiting Web Enrol (card payments only, not available for CF or fully funded courses)
- Visiting one of our centres
- If you require an English, Maths, Functional Skills ICT or English for Speakers of Other Languages Course you will need to apply for an admission session here.
Please see our Finance and Course Fee’s page for further details on course fees.
Where and when to enrol
If you cannot enrol online or by telephone you can visit one of the above venues at the times given.
Comments, compliments and complaints
We welcome comments, compliments and complaints and you can contact us in many ways:
- Call: 01202 123444
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter – FREEPOST so no need to pay!
We are listening – Your views are important to us
The Feedback Officer, Skills & Learning BDP,
RTKZ – LTJU – BRUX
Poole BH15 3DL
- Through the BCP Council’s page
Skills & Learning also has an Appeals Procedure. The Appeals Procedure is for appeals against assessment decisions that will contribute towards an externally accredited award e.g. City and Guilds qualification.
If your complaint is regarding an assessment decision, please refer to our Appeals Procedure.
Alternatively, please fill out the form below.