We are running on reduced staff so we may take longer to answer your call. Thank you for your patience & understanding. Please note that education is presently exempt from the new Tier levels and we will remain open. If your course is affected in any way you will be contacted directly.
Opening Hours for Skills & Learning Centres – As of 14/09/2020 Our Oakdale, BIBC and Blandford receptions will be open as advertised below.
Our Weymouth and Dorchester receptions are still closed and under review. We will keep this page up-to-date with centre re-openings. Please note to help protect you and our staff we will only accept card payments (no cash or cheques). You may also be required to wear a face covering when visiting. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Updated 25/08/2020
Please note: Our centre receptions will remained closed w/c 4th January 2021 and will re-open w/c 11th January 2021. You can still contact our Customer Service Team via email or telephone.
Blandford Adult Learning Centre – Black Lane, Blandford DT11 8SW
Mon & Tue: 10am-1pm & 2pm-5pm
Bournemouth Indoor Bowling Centre – Kings Park Drive, Kings Park, Bournemouth BH7 6JD
Mon – Thurs: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Fri: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Dorchester Library & Learning Centre – Charles Street, Dorchester DT1 1EE
Oakdale Centre – Wimborne Road, Oakdale, Poole BH15 3DL
Mon- Thurs: 9:30am – 5pm
Fri: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Weymouth Library & Learning Centre – Great George St, Weymouth DT4 8NN
How to Enrol
- First choose the course or courses that you would like to take. A course information sheet will help you with this decision – find one on our list of courses or telephone 01202 262300 and request one
- Check the information on our Finance and Course Fees page to see if you may be entitled to a Free Course or a Concessionary Fee (CF)*
For Vocational Application Packs click here and scroll down
If you are eligible for a Concessionary Fee (CF) or fully funded course please telephone 01202 262300 | 01305 819059 or call in to enrol. If you are not claiming a Concessionary Fee (CF) or a fully funded course you can enrol on other courses by:
- Telephoning 01202 262300 | 01305 819059
- Visiting Web Enrol (card payments only, not available for CF or fully funded courses)
- Visiting one of our centres
- Cheques should be made payable to BCP Council
- If you require an English, Maths, Functional Skills ICT or English for Speakers of Other Languages Course please telephone 01202 262300 | 01305 819059 to arrange an enrolment session
Please see our Finance and Course Fee’s page for further details on course fees.
Where and when to enrol
If you cannot enrol online or by telephone you can visit one of the above venues at the times given.
Comments, compliments and complaints
We welcome comments, compliments and complaints and you can contact us in many ways:
- Call: 01202 262300 | 01305 819059
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter – FREEPOST so no need to pay!
We are listening – Your views are important to us
The Feedback Officer, Skills & Learning BDP,
RTKZ – LTJU – BRUX
Poole BH15 3DL
- Fax: 01202 262307
- Through the BCP Council’s page
Skills & Learning also has an Appeals Procedure. The Appeals Procedure is for appeals against assessment decisions that will contribute towards an externally accredited award e.g. City and Guilds qualification.
If your complaint is regarding an assessment decision, please refer to our Appeals Procedure.
Alternatively, please fill out the form below.