During this workshop you will explore ways you can take the first steps towards capturing those perfect images.
Topics may include:
- Smartphone or DSLR - getting the best of your device
- What makes a great photo?
- Top tips for composition
- Get snapping - progress through practice
- What is depth of field and how can it transform my photos?
- Shutter speed and lights
- Tips for photographing children
This course will encourage you to increase your confidence and ability to make informed choices about personal and professional issues, helping to reduce social exclusion and isolation.
Some of the skills you gain on this course could help increase your opportunities for employment or working within the community.
Practice at home and completion of homework is advisable to enhance your learning experience.
This course is subsidised by Government funding so you should aim to attend the whole course.