During this friendly and informal course you will receive both group and individual support in order to help you learn more about starting out in copywriting, what it is, the skills required and how it can lead to new employment opportunities.
Topics that may be covered include:
- Explore how to craft compelling copy for digital and print formats.
- Fun and practical in-class writing exercises in groups and solo
- Using editing to engage your reader, including tone of voice insights
- The attributes and attitude of a successful copywriter
- Reviewing, editing and improving your own writing
All our courses are made up of elements of speaking & listening, reading and writing, and you will work using these elements throughout the course.
Some of the skills you gain on this course could help increase your opportunities for employment or working within the community. Learning takes place in a friendly classroom setting, which is a great place for social interaction and helping you meet new people.
Practice at home and completion of homework is advisable to enhance your learning experience.
This course is subsidised by Government funding so you should aim to attend the whole course.