A structured employability course that focuses on 6 main employability areas ie CV writing, skills assessment for career choices, digital application forms, interview skills practice, digital job searching, and boosting confidence/presentation skills.
This course is roll on roll off to include:
- Confidence building, through working in groups and using presentation skills
- Identifying career opportunities based on skills assessments
- Exploring different job searching and networking techniques including Social Media/web resources
- Completion of a tailored CV and covering letter
- Practical interview skills training
- Completion of EL3/L1 Award in Resilience and Grit
- Information advice and guidance with regards to your next steps including a National Careers Service appointment (if required)
This course supports you to make informed choices about what type of work is open to you and the skills required.
Independent home study may be required in order to prepare for interview.
This course is subsidised by Government funding so you should aim to attend the whole course. You must complete all 6 modules to obtain your certificate.