During this course you will receive both group and individual support in order to help you learn more about the French language and culture. This interesting Step 3 course will build upon the skills learnt in the Intermediate – Step 2 course and reinforce them in a fun and friendly class atmosphere.
Topics that may be covered include:
- Descriptions (use of the imperfect tense)
- French use around the world - history & culture
- Current affairs including politics, religion and regional affairs
- French maths skills & technical language
- Music Finance, Banks and Money - including technical language
All our courses are made up of elements of speaking & listening, reading and writing, and you will work on these elements throughout the course. Some of the skills you gain on this course could help increase your opportunities for employment or working within the community. Learning takes place in a friendly classroom setting, which is a great place for social interaction and helping you meet new people. Practice at home and completion of homework is advisable to enhance your learning experience.
This course is subsidised by Government funding so you should aim to attend the whole course.