- Do you suffer with maths anxiety?
- Is your fear of maths holding you back?
- Do you want to improve your confidence and skills using numbers?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this could be the course for you. It’s a short course with no exams and it focusses on building skills and confidence for people needing maths for everyday life.
This free course is specifically designed to cater for adults who want to improve their maths skills to help cope with everyday living. Delivered to small groups and online, the sessions will boost your confidence with a basic understanding of numbers working at your own pace in a relaxed, friendly, and welcoming environment. As the course is tailored to meet your needs you will be able to set your own targets each week.
This 6-week course covers adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing and other maths topics essential for everyday life.
Your tutors will:
- Introduce these topics in a straightforward way, using examples from real life
- Give lots of opportunity to put your maths skills into practice
- Provide regular feedback on your progress and support with any topics where you need more help
- You will also have opportunities to move on to other courses when you have completed the six weeks.