In your class, depending on your level, you will:
- Revise the basics of Maths including how to work with fractions, decimals and percentages
- Use metric measures in everyday situations
- Learn how to collect and sort numerical information
- Work on problem solving skills
- Complete classroom and homework activities to prepare you for your assessment
This is a course leading to a qualification.This course is paid for by public funding and you will be required to complete recognised Maths Assessments. We will also, where appropriate, help you to improve other skills such as English, ICT and skills needed for employability.
What learners say about our courses:
I have had a great experience on this course and found a new love for maths.
Enjoyed it very much. Everyone was helpful and helped me understand when I got something wrong.
Brilliant support from tutor and helpers on the course. Passing this course will enable me to go on to further study.
I learned new skills to apply to work and everyday life.
The staff have been very accommodating to support my learning needs.