During this course you will receive both group and individual support in order to help you learn more about what you can do to support your wellbeing. Topics that may be covered include:
- What does Wellbeing Mean for Me
- Connecting to self, activity, and others
- Take Notice, perception, mindfulness techniques, and beginning the process of change
- Keep Learning and Self-Management- coping strategies, asking for help
- Give - reconnecting to our values, self-compassion, resilience and self-management
All our courses are made up of elements of speaking & listening, reading and some writing, and you will work using these elements throughout the course.
Some of the skills you gain on this course could help increase your opportunities for employment or working within the community. Learning takes place in a friendly classroom setting, which is a great place for social interaction and helping you meet new people.
Practice at home and completion of homework is advisable to enhance your learning experience.
This course is subsidised by Government funding so you should aim to attend the whole course.