Please note, all the information below regards Get Maths Confident for Work (Multiply). This is to register for the next available course at a centre near you or online. When you have registered, we will contact you to match you up to a suitable course.
Rather than jumping straight into an exam course, Get Maths Confident for Work provides a gentle re-introduction to key maths knowledge, allowing time to build your confidence and practise relevant maths skills – all in a friendly and supportive online class which runs at the same time each week.
In just about any job, you use maths every day. But workplace numeracy is embedded in daily tasks and can feel very different from the maths we learned at school.
This 10-week course covers work-relevant maths topics helping you to apply maths skills in everyday work scenarios so it really makes sense.
Your tutor will:
- Introduce these topics in a clear way, using examples from real life and work
- Give lots of opportunity to practise number skills
- Provide regular feedback on your progress and support with any topics where you need more help
You will also have:
- Access to online resources to strengthen and extend your learning
- Information and advice on next steps including moving on to other courses and exams