- Do you want to have a better understanding of profit and loss?
- Do you want to be able to plan for risks and opportunities in your business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this could be the course for you. It’s a short course with no exams.
This free course is specifically designed to cater for adults who want to understand the day to day running of a small business. Delivered to small groups face to face, the sessions will get you thinking with a range of activities that can be enjoyed in a relaxed, friendly, and welcoming environment.
This 4-week course is likely to involve:
- Understand basic profit and loss projections.
- Calculate your cash flow forecast.
- Understand how to calculate VAT.
- Plan for success and next steps.
You will also have opportunities to move on to other courses when you have completed the four weeks.