- Do you want to have a better understanding of managing money?
- Want to find out how to calculate start-up costs needed for a small business??
- Do you want to learn the basics to help create a business plan?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this could be the course for you. It’s a short course with no exams.
This free course is specifically designed to cater for adults who want to build their confidence with finance before starting a small business. Delivered to small groups face to face, the sessions will get you thinking with a range of activities that can be enjoyed in a relaxed, friendly, and welcoming environment.
This 4-week course is likely to involve:
- Finding out how to manage finance and how to calculate start-up costs when starting a small business.
- Top tips on how to start making a business plan.
- Tips on how to price your product / service.
- Understanding how to set up a business account.
You will also have opportunities to move on to other courses when you have completed the four weeks.