We are the largest provider of high quality, free Job Clubs in Bournemouth, Christchurch, Poole and Dorset. Our drop-in sessions are where our friendly staff will help you on your road to work. We will work with you to develop your skills so that you can move closer to the job you want. Whilst our face-to-face sessions are currently suspended during lockdown, you will find a wide range of resources and support on our new online Job Club page.
We also offer an extensive ‘Developing Work Skills’ programme which can be viewed here.
To find a job club near you please view our full list here.
We recommend that you also book an appointment with a Careers Adviser or a Learning Adviser. Find out more about our careers advice here or to book an appointment complete our online booking form here.
Employment and Learning Hubs
Employment and Learning Hubs across Dorset provide all the services of a job club as well as the opportunity to have a free Skills Assessment, receive professional career development advice and, for those already enrolled on a Skill & Learning course, you can use the facilities for self study.
If you are job searching or looking for employability skills then see below for some useful information:
- To look for jobs, or to upload your CV, log into Find a Job
- To search for an Apprenticeship visit the Gov website
- For information on careers including creating your CV, visit the National Careers Service website
- For Careers Advice visit our Careers Advice page
- Need a course to help boost your career prospects, visit our course search. Can’t find what you are looking for? Visit the National Careers Service Course Search
- If you are unemployed and looking for work, please visit any of the Skills & Learning Job and ICT Clubs which are open most of the year. You do not need to enrol, as these are drop in clubs which will support your job search activities & help you to develop your computer skills.
Do you already have an idea about the type of career or sector you would like to work in? Would you like to find out more about the skills, experience and qualifications that you need to succeed? Then take a look at some job profiles here:
We recommend that you also book an appointment with a Careers Adviser or a Learning Adviser. Find out more about our careers advice here.
For more information on any of the above or to make an appointment with a learning adviser, or careers adviser, please telephone our Customer Services team on 01202 123444 . You can also e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org