Looking to improve your management skills?
How good a manager are you? In business, managers are responsible for motivating others and making sure things happen when they need to happen!
For business owners, looking to drive company growth at a time of economic uncertainty, one of the most important skills to develop – both in yourself and your employees – is the ability to manage others.
Yet, all too often, management training is overlooked.
At Skills & Learning we are committed to offering a range of effective staff training solutions including Management and Leadership training. Training is delivered by dedicated professional tutors with practical experience of working in a management role.
Skills & Learning offers an extensive range of continuous professional development and management courses and workshops. Whether experienced or a first time manager, to be highly effective, the role requires a wide range of core skills including:
- Team Leading
- Time Management
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Managing Performance
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- IT skills
- Accredited courses including the Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
- Single intensive yet practical bite size Train-&-Grow workshops
- Bespoke to fill skills gaps and achieve business goals
Some of the many benefits to be gained from Skills & Learning’s programme of management training includes:
- Improved achievement of strategic goals
- A committed and loyal management team
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Increased ability to respond to change
- Improved competitiveness
- Improved reputation
- Having a real sense of worth within the organisation
- Increased motivation and job satisfaction
- Improved confidence in the ability to achieve goals within the business plan
- Improved confidence to effectively manage the performance of others
- Improved professionalism
As part of the Borough of Poole, the Skills & Learning team provides a reliable, cost effective and quality service that fully meets the training needs of individuals and business.
For more information on ILM courses please contact us on 01202 262302.
Leadership & Management Training
What is it?
First line managers are often ill- equipped to effectively manage others – they have the technical skills but often have not been given any management training to support them in their role. This course develops core knowledge and skills to manage and motivate your team in the achievement of organisational objectives, increased productivity and business success. This qualification has a credit value of 6. The course content is generic and will focus on developing 21st Century Management Skills.
The core units are:
- Unit 308 – Understanding Leadership Unit
- 322 – Understand the Organisation and its context
- Unit 341 – Leading and Motivating a Team
Completion of the course will result in a level 3 ILM accreditation and learners enrolling for this course will gain free student membership of the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), for a limited period.
How do I enrol?
This enrolment session is for learners new to management or who may have no formal management training, who wish to gain accreditation of an ILM Level 3 Award course
How much does it cost?
We are offering the ILM Level 3 Award for just £625. We offer a high quality programme with an 100% success rate. Here at Skills & Learning we believe in high quality, accessibly learning which is why we are offering our ILM Award at such a discounted fee. To express your interest for the upcoming ILM course please contact: Sharon Damen
What other management training do we offer?
- Train-&-Grow Courses
- Level 3 Team Leading Apprenticeships
- Level 5 Operations Management Apprenticeship
For more information on the above please; Visit our website: www.skillsandlearningace.com
Contact our Customer Service Team: 01202 262300 | 01305 819059 Email: email@example.com