Project and Partnership Fund
Improving skills for you, your community, your business
Skills & Learning works with partners to deliver learning to people and groups, aged 19+, who do not normally access mainstream courses. The Project and Partnership Fund is open to bids from Third Sector and community organisations that are able to provide innovative learning opportunities for adults from priority groups and those from areas of deprivation as measured in the government deprivation indices.
The Project and Partnership Fund should reopen for bids in the spring of 2021
The aims of the Project and Partnership Fund are:
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning to meet individual community needs.
- To encourage those who would not normally see themselves as learners to access learning, increase their self esteem and confidence and develop their life and work skills.
- To offer pre-employment support and training to prepare adults for employment.
- To offer those with special needs and without formal qualifications a bridge back into learning.
- To offer a clear progression route through learning which will attract and interest the participants into further learning.
- To provide Family Learning which results in multiple benefits for adults and children, especially for families who are the most disadvantaged and excluded from society.
- To offer innovative learning opportunities that will engage those who do not see the benefit of learning.
Skills & Learning is in the process of awarding funding and the results will be released in July.